- Even the altitude of the route doesn’t go above 100m, you will find a lot of steep hills. Wind and rough terrain could cause you further trouble, for this reason it’s advised to take some training on hilly roads or in your favorite gym.
- Your bike – or you can rent one here.
- Set for patching tires and spare tube, pump, basic tools for tuning.
- Flashing light: especially if you are cycling in late autumn or winter, days are pretty short so the sunset comes quickly.
- First aid kit, personal ID
- Sun cream and sun glasses – especially if traveling in Summer!
- It’s unlikely to rain in summertime, anyway take with you a light rainsuit as a general rule for cycling
- Don’t forget your swimsuit: you’ll be crossing so many wonderful beaches!
- GPS, maps and guides – see here.